Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Water Fountain Inspiration


Here it is August and it is hot and dry.  Maybe that is why a outdoor water fountain is on my mind.  We took down the kids pool.  When we did I could not believe how much space it opened up and how much BETTER the back yard looked.  But I know we need a water feature in our yard- somewhere.  Just the sound of relaxing water splashing can bring so much peace of mind.

My husband mentioned wanting to put in a firepit.  So I thought why not a firepit/fountain/planter for different seasons of the year.  Well that is where my quest started and then I ran into this beauty.  I mean how artful!  Now I do not think I would have the opportunity or space to have a Baby Grand Piano Water Fountain but it got me thinking in a different direction.  So I hopped on Craiglist and guess what I found?????  Well you will have to wait for the next post-because this water fountain led me to another idea- REDNECK HOT TUB and believe me it is REDNECK with SHABBY CHIC twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment